first and foremost... before i start pourin everything out...
Selamat Hari Raya aidilfitri (:
maaf zahir dan batin
for all my short comins and wrong doins do forgive mi...
i juz hav to let it out somewhere
and this is my blog
if u hav an issue with it then juz leave
the X/red dot at the top right hand side of this window
and juz leave
i wanna juz cry my heart out with bearie at the courner...
wakin up in the mid of the nite with tears in ur eyes isn't funny...
nither is wakin up with tears in ur eyes...
I can't help it if anything i do or
anywhere i go reminds mi of u...
I'm really confused...
I'm sorry fio i lied...
I'm sorry jas i lied too...
i was actually cryin on the inside...
but i juz didn't wanna talk abt it...


does hugin bearie really tight...
missin you a lot...
makes you any less emo ???
i wanna stay in your arm forever...
i really wan this saga to be over...
snap out of it soon please...
i love you dear...
and i miss you a lot...
end it soon... please