♥ HaNnAh ♥
250690 .
19+ .
NYP .
DMIT.
Best viewed in IE.
♥Loves
My Haha ♥
Bearie ♥
Hy didi ♥
Dinah meimei ♥
Angels ♥
My Family ♥
My Frens ♥
MIT OGLs ♥
My Soft toy collection
My Handphone
Shoppin
Music
Tennis
Archery
♥Upon A Star
My dad to quit Smokin
Happy r/s ♥
To be a better Person
Grow taller :x
Go shoppin
Learn music again
iTouch / mp3 New Cam
Do Well in Poly GPA above 3.5 New bag
Go Uni
Go on a holiday overseas
Learn how to Blade properly New Shoes
personalized necklace
Get drivin licence by 21
Good health for all love ones
-| Wishes are in no order|-
hmm juz feel like bloggin though i'm like spose to be doin something else
but oh well :x heeee
the past few days been goin back to sch to "study"
(more to WPDP-in than studyin actually ):x
at our std place the pal rm
but this time the rm had more pple o.o
it use to be juz us gals ( jas,fio,jaz n mi)
now... hav 2 more o.o basil (herb) =XX n jr
jrs from archery hahaha jas's new son =X
dear will pop by too lolx jas new son-in-law ahahahahah =XX
hmm...studyin in the pal rm the radio will always be on
which results to songs being stuck in my head D=
hahaha n they are still stuck inside somehow lolx
hmm think songs been stuck in my head since
dear started singin "what do you see"
the national day song non-stop ahahahha
hmm went to tm juz now for dinner
was spose to go out for lunch with fam too
but thanx to wpdp had to be stuck at hm D=
aft dinner mom,dad went hm with tiny
small taged along with mi to meet up dear
n... erm...n... erm...to buy router...
ok... fine there was more than juz him >.<
his fam was there n his aunt too
aft buyin the router went back to tm lolx
otw there dear relized tat his mom my sis n mi
were abt the same height O.O!
kindda werid/funny ar lolx =x
walked a bit more then went hm
him mom gave us a ride back
his mom seem nice...
(use the word seems coz i've heard otherwise) =X
car ride radio was kindda loud hahahaha :3
hmmm i think i'll stop here
it's gettin kindda too long =/ heehee
will up a flash back of stuff tat happened
when this blog was closed soon =DD
till then tc (:
-| HaNnAh |-
P.S: below are some of the mv(s) and lyrics to
songs stuck in my head lolx :3 enjoy !!!
hit esc or click on the stop button to stop the background music =)
Colbie Caillat - Fallin’ For You
I don’t know but
I think I maybe
Fallin’ for you
Dropping so quickly
Maybe I should
Keep this to myself
Waiting ’til I
Know you better
I am trying
Not to tell you
But I want to
I’m scared of what you’ll say
So I’m hiding what I’m feeling
But I’m tired of
Holding this inside my head
I’ve been spending all my time
Just thinking about ya
I don’t know what to do
I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’ve been waiting all my life
And now I found ya
I don’t know where to
I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’m fallin’ for you
As I’m standing here
And you hold my hand
Pull me towards you
And we start to dance
All around us
I see nobody
Here in silence
It’s just you and me
I’m trying
Not to tell you
But I want to
I’m scared of what you’ll say
So I’m hiding what I’m feeling
But I’m tired of
Holding this inside my head
I’ve been spending all my time
Just thinking about ya
I don’t know what to do
I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’ve been waiting all my life
and now I found ya
I don’t know where to
I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’m fallin’ for you
Oh I just can’t take it
My heart is racing
The emotions keep spinning out
I’ve been spending all my time
Just thinking about ya
I don’t know what to do
I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’ve been waiting all my life
and now I found ya
I don’t know what to do
I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’m fallin’ for you
I think I’m fallin’ for you
I can’t stop thinking about it
I want you all around me
And now I just can’t hide it
I think I’m fallin’ for you (x2)
I’m fallin’ for you
Ooohhh
Oh no no
Oooooohhh
Oh I’m fallin’ for you
David Archuleta Lyrics – Touch My Hand
Saw you from a distance
Saw you from the stage
Something about the look in your eyes
Something about your beautiful face
In a sea of people
There is only you
I never knew what the song was about
But suddenly now I do
Trying to reach out to you, touch my hand
Reach out as far as you can
Only me, only you, and the band
Trying to reach out to you, touch my hand
Can’t let the music stop
Can’t let this feeling end
Cause if I do it’ll all be over, I’ll never see you again
Can’t let the music stop
Until I touch your hand
Cause if I do it’ll all be over, I’ll never get the chance again
I’ll never get the chance again
I’ll never get the chance again
I see the sparkle of a million flashlights
A wonderwall of stars
But the one that’s shining out so bright is the one right where you are
Trying to reach out to you, touch my hand
Reach out as far as you can
Only me, only you, and the band
Trying to reach out to you, touch my hand
Can’t let the music stop
Can’t let this feeling end
Cause if I do it’ll all be over, I’ll never see you again
Can’t let the music stop
Until I touch your hand
Cause if I do it’ll all be over, I’ll never get the chance again
I’ll never get the chance again
Saw you from the distance
Saw you from the stage
Something about the look in your eyes
Something about your beautiful face
Can’t let the music stop
Can’t let this feeling end
Cause if I do it’ll all be over, I’ll never see you again
Can’t let the music stop
Until I touch your hand
Cause if I do it’ll all be over, I’ll never get the chance again
I’ll never get the chance again
Can’t let the music stop
Can’t let this feeling end
Cause if I do it’ll all be over, I’ll never see you again
Can’t let the music stop
Until I touch your hands
Cause if I do it’ll all be over, I’ll never get the chance again
I’ll never get the chance again
Trying to reach out to you, touch my hand
Reach out as far as you can
Only me, only you, and the band
Trying to reach out to you, touch my hand
Yeah, yeah, yeah