♥ HaNnAh ♥
250690 .
19+ .
NYP .
DMIT.
Best viewed in IE.
♥Loves
My Haha ♥
Bearie ♥
Hy didi ♥
Dinah meimei ♥
Angels ♥
My Family ♥
My Frens ♥
MIT OGLs ♥
My Soft toy collection
My Handphone
Shoppin
Music
Tennis
Archery
♥Upon A Star
My dad to quit Smokin
Happy r/s ♥
To be a better Person
Grow taller :x
Go shoppin
Learn music again
iTouch / mp3 New Cam
Do Well in Poly GPA above 3.5 New bag
Go Uni
Go on a holiday overseas
Learn how to Blade properly New Shoes
personalized necklace
Get drivin licence by 21
Good health for all love ones
-| Wishes are in no order|-
hmm shoud be studyin SEP...
oh well a few mins to blog won't hurt rite ?
the fastin mth started ytd (:
somehow was lookin forward to it
although i hav to fast but
it's really a gd time to reflect abt stuff...
mom flew off ytd too missin her some how haiz...
abang (kor)juz booked back in...
flash back
220809
The start of the fastin mth
Studyin SEP kindda failed >.<
due headaches D= paper on mon
aft breakfast prayed tgt as a family
it's been a long time since we last did it
felt great/happy/enlighten?
donno which word to use to dis it >.<
but it's a good feelin (:
should do it more offen
not easy due to work n stuff but
do-able went to the air-port at abt 11
mom goin to shanghai
don't like it when mom's oft
reason mom oft = 1.less freedom for mi + 2.paranoid dad + *something*
( won't blog abt tat something due to personal reason )
but sadly it always happens when mom comes back from her trips...
with tat i've decided to study in sch from mon to fri morning till 5 ?
i noe i shouldn't run but sometimes it can't be helped...
mom will be back on sun !!!! =D
but till them i'll juz spend most of my time in sch
210809
went to sch in the morning to study in pal rm as usual
jas had her last peper
hmm kaes not really last paper coz she missed 1 but nvm tat...
fio came later on
felt kindda tiopid coz i brought lappy w/o charger...
but thank goodness fio walk up late =X
somehow fio wakin up late was a hidden blessin
managed to borrow her charger
thanx fio =DD x33
if not for her charger i cannot study coz notes are all in lappy >.<
hmmm sometime arond late aftnoon aaron came in
stuff happen * watch the videos on fb*
around 5+ fio,jas,sandra,jr,basil,benji n aaron left for basil's for K n pool
i stayed in the rm alone to study somemore left sch at abt 6
drop off some stuff
sorry dear got u into trouble D=
hm abang(kor) booked out
tat's abt it i guess...end of flash back for now
other stuff happened too but don't feel like blogin abt it...
i noe i still owe readers the flash back for when this blog was closed
tat flash back will be done aft exams keke ?
i shoud prob get back to studyin soon
SEPSEPSEPSEPSEP
*cookin mama* You Can Do It!!! :3
HaNnAh
signin off with words from hady mirza
You Give me Wings
Sometimes it's hard just to be yourself
I know you know
So close to tears, wanting to give up
I felt all alone
But now you're here
Right by my side
And I just want you to know
You give me wings when I'm falling
You lift me up when I'm down
Taking me high, touching the sky
Yeah you make me fly
Now I am stronger than I was before
Because of you
Feel so alive and I'm wanting more
I can't believe it's true
Now you're here
Right by my side
Don't ever let me go
You give me wings when I'm falling
You lift me up when I'm down
Taking me high, touching the sky
Yeah you make me fly
Oooh baby, ooh ooh
Come fly away with me
You give me wings when I'm faling
That's why I sing to you, oh
You give me wings when I'm falling (when I'm falling)
You lift me up when I'm down (when I'm down)
Taking me high (taking me high), touching the sky (touching the sky)
Yeah you make me... (you make me fly)
You give me wings...
std press esc or click on stop to stop the bg music enjoy (:
i do not juz wanna be a trophy
i wanna be some1
give mi wings ?