Hey readers!
today's an aftnoon paper.... Maths paper 2... Hope i will not screw this paper.... yesterdays paper was like so screwed the scetion B was like -_-"... sain... Hope my SS pull up my humanities grade...well i tried my best... now it's all in God's hands... Mon's the last day of my N's.... went 4 2tion last nite from 8+ to 10+... My 2tion teacher says that I'm fine n need to learn to rest :s ....He says that I'll make it to sec5... well i hope so.... i really hope his rite.... i really wanna do O lvl... well... I've decided if i can't make it this yr... I'll try again... If i can make it to sec 5 I'll be really greatful and work really hard for the O's and make it to poly with a gd L1R4... since i can't go JC coz not enought sub can't count CLB as a sub... and JC...nah... not my thing... too much stress... on the day of the result i hope that it will be tears of joy not the opposite... no1 can tell the future... but your furture is in your own hands... No 1 said that life was/is goin to be easy... but life is worth living... I feel that life is worth living...if i will to leave this place... my family n friends will feel that there's something missin... i felt that lost once the lost of a great man in sch... sometimes.... i wish that he was still around to see us play... it's never the same without him...
haiz... anyway on the happy note Mon's the Last paper ...i noe this the 2nd time i'm sayin it.... juz can't wait for that day :D lalalalalalala :D hahahahahahahaha lol.... than i'm free from the N lvls lol.... left with my CLB papers nex mth... :D CLB not so stress... :D
well hav nothing more to blog about.... so i'll end here... go study a bit more maths :D
u guys tc ya....
love ya all!
muacks!
lol :D
- HaNnAh -
P.S sorry for any spellin errors....
To those muggin for exams all the best ya!
hope u'll pass with flyin colours
- those doin N's hahahahaha we'll almost there :D
juz a few more days